Thursday, June 18, 2009

Taiwan: A Fruit Lover's Paradise

If you love tropical fruits, you should definitely visit Taiwan in June-July, it is the best time to taste the most delicious tropical fruits in the world!! You will find lychee, mango, papaya, guava, pineapple, watermelon, sugar cane, carambola, longan, passion fruit, sugar apple, etc... I could eat just fruits all day long ;-)

Other than fruits produced in Taiwan, I also like the exotic taste of durian, imported from Thailand. It's smelly and sweet ;-)

2 comments:

TonyG. said...

I like lychees, they are refreshing, and also cultivated in Mexico.

Carambola is good too and I like its particular shape like a star :)

Oh wish I could visit someday those places

Ricky said...

What, lychees are cultivated in Mexico? Are you saying you guys are keeping all the good stuff down there? ;-).